The College has boys NCC unit established in 1986. It is sanctioned by 3 MAH Naval units Battalion, NCC, Pune. It has one associate NCC officer with the designation of the Lieutenant commander who monitors proper functioning of the unit. It has a capacity of 50 cadets. The unit has adequate infrastructural facilities such as a separate office, a store room and a pacious parade ground. The College has Girl NCC unit established in 1990. It is sanctioned by 2 MAH Girls Battalion, NCC, Pune. It has one associate NCC officer with the designation of the Major who monitors proper functioning of the unit. It has a capacity of 100 cadets. The unit has adequate infrastructural facilities such as a separate office, a store room and a spacious parade ground. The cadets are given opportunities to participate in Annual Training Camps,Thal Sainik Camps, National Integration Camps and the Republic Day Camp. It is a matter of pride for the college that every year 4 - 5 cadets were selected to participate in the Republic Day Parade and Thal Sainik Camps, New Delhi each.
- The NCC unit of the college has assisted to Rayareshwar Development trust for construction of Rohideswar temple at Rohida Fort and planting the trees.
- The NCC units have contributed to the extension activity through camps, rallies, cultural activities and street plays.
- The NCC units plays an important role in Disaster Managements and Swachha Bharat Abhiyan
- The NCC units involves in Pooling, Sailing, Trekking, Squeba Diving etc.
- The NCC Department celebrate the "International Yoga Day - 21 Jun".
- NCC cadets helps to Police department in the election period, Ganpati and Dasara Festival etc.
Dr. R. D. Jadhawar
M.A.(Eco.), M.Phil., Ph.D.
- 1986- Joined the NCC as a CTO
- 1989- Promote as the Sub. Lieutenant
- 1995- Promote as a Lieutenant
- 2001- Promote as a Lieutenant Commander
- 2010- Awarded as Best ANO in pune group
- Oraganized seven Annual training camp in the college campus
- 1992-Attained Republic Day camp at Delhi
- Attended five all india trekking camps
- Attended four National Integration camps
- Attended five ship attachment camps
- Attended all India "Nausainaik" camp in 2000
- Attended 20 annual training camps
- Successfully completed 17 Himalian trekking camps through YHAI
- Life Member of YHAI
Mrs. S. G. Salunkhe
M.Com, PG DTL,PGDB
- 1988- Joined the NCC as a CTO
- 1990- Promote as the 2/Lt.
- 1994- Promote as a Lieutenant
- 1998- Promote as a Captain
- 2005- Promote as a Major
- 2014- Awarded as a Group Commander Pune as Devotion to Duty
- 1994-Attended INS "Nau-Sainkik camp & ATC " at Vishakhapattanam
- 1995-Attended NIC camp at Madras
- 1997-Attended NIC camp at Puri
- 1995-Attended NIC camp at Dargling
- 2001 and 2008-Attended all india trekking camps Ooty and Shimala
- 2001-Attended Pre-RDC camps,Pune
- 2001-Attended Mavalankar Shooting Camp, Kolhapur
- 2010-Attended Disaster Management camp
- Attended Special NIC at Jaislmair,Rajastan(2014) and Motihari,Bihar(2015)
- 2016- Successfully Organised "Disaster Management Training " group HQ Pune
- Successfuly Organised 50 Annual Training Camps